Pubcon Las Vegas 2013, the search marketing event of the year, is happy to announce that for the first time ever we’ve begun a volunteer program. The Pubcon conference volunteer team programoffers a great way to help the conference and earn a Gold pass in the process.
The Pubcon conference volunteer team program provides the opportunity to put in a few hours of volunteer work doing a variety of conference-related activities while getting a valuable Gold or Platinum pass to the premier social media and optimization conference, which takes place on October 21 – 24 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in the entertainment capital of the world.
Only a set number of volunteer positions are available and we anticipate strong community interest, so to learn more and become a Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 volunteer, visit our Pubcon Conference Volunteer Team Program information area and submit a volunteer request today.
Volunteer Program Information
Whether Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 this October will be your first or your five-hundredth technology conference, we look forward to having you join us for a uniquely strong week of the very best social media and digital marketing learning, and major keynotes by Google’s popular head quality control engineer and webspam team leader Matt Cutts, noted Internet entrepreneur and chief executive and founder of Inside.com Jason Calacanis, and UnMarketing president and popular digital marketing personality Scott Stratten.
Lane R. Ellis
Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 RELATED LINKS:
- Pubcon Volunteer Team Member Guidelines
- Pubcon Volunteer Registration Information
- Pubcon Volunteer Teams
- Pubcon Volunteer FAQ
- Sign Up For The Pubcon Conference Volunteer Team Program
- Register for Pubcon Las Vegas 2013
- About Pubcon Las Vegas 2013
- Pubcon Photos and History
- Follow @Pubcon on Twitter
- Become a Pubcon fan on Facebook
- Join the Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 Facebook event page
- Join the Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 Google Plus event page
- Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 on Lanyrd
- Pubcon on LinkedIn
- Pubcon on Google Plus
- Pubcon on Pinterest
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.