PubCon Vegas 2006
PubCon returns to the city that never sleeps, full of energy and excitement.
This year's conference is jam packed with leading-edge sessions and one-of-a-kind presentations. Whether you classify
yourself as newbie or old school - there is something big to be learned at PubCon.
WebmasterWorld's Search & Internet Marketing Conference (PubCon) will be held
November 14th - 17th at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Search engine marketers, optimizers, marketing executives, webmasters,
affiliate managers, program and channel managers, purchasing agents and affiliates will be in
Please see the history page for a brief big picture background of the conference.
If you want to see what the conference itself looks like, there are many links from the history page to a group of raw picture pages.
Register online early and save. Early signup periods may vary, so please
check the registration page for the
latest updates. Exhibitors are given discount coupons to hand out, so feel free to check
with them for further savings. There are also additional discounts
out for WebmasterWorld supporters.
Prospective sponsors and exhibitors, please click here to
request more information. Space is limited this year and exhibition and sponsorship packages are on a
first-come-first serve basis.
Attendees, don't forget to sign up for the blog updates to stay on top of conference news
and any offerings that may come along.
Last year's conferences were a big leap forward for PubCon. We had nearly a thousand people attend our New Orleans
conference while nearly 1500 attended our two-day conference in Las Vegas.
What you can do to prep for Vegas 2006:
- Webmasters: talk to the companies you already work with and arrange meetings while in Vegas.
There is nothing like a face-to-face meeting to generate new leads, work new angles, and iron out any problems.
- Affiliates: Talk to your current programs and ask them if they are attending. Let them know that you
are also attending and would like to arrange time to talk.
- Search Engine Marketers: This is your rare chance to talk to the search engines (reps from all the major engines will be in attendance)
and to your clients.
- Program managers: One-on-one customer support and client maintenance is a rare opportunity. Call your
existing clients and invite them to the show.
- Friends: Be a hero! Invite them. After all ... it's VEGAS BABY!