Pubcon Volunteer Registration Information
Pubcon Conference Volunteer Program
(Updated November 11, 2013)
Conference volunteers may work from Sunday, October 5 to Thursday, October 9 to assist with Pubcon.
There are a variety of Conference Teams that volunteers may choose to participate on at the Las Vegas Convention Center
and at official Pubcon Hotels this year.
Applications are now being accepted.
Pubcon Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Work at least 15 hours.
- Attend the Pubcon Volunteer Conference Call.
- Agree to the Pubcon Volunteer Release & Waiver of Liability.
- Acknowledge and adhere to the Pubcon Volunteer Policies and Guidelines.
How to Get Involved
- Review the Teams page, to get an idea of which positions are available and might interest you.
- Visit the Pubcon Volunteer Registration Signup Page.
- We will contact you to let you know if you have or have not been approved within a week (some teams may fill quickly).
- If approved, we will contact you in late August with shift possibilities available.
- If you have questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact a volunteer coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org