In July we announced Pubcon New Orleans 2014, the premier social media and optimizationconference taking place at the New Orleans Convention Center, and we’ve now begun accepting speaking proposals for this exciting Big Easy event.
We’d like to remind potential speakers that we’re accepting speaking proposals for Pubcon New Orleans 2014 through our handy session proposal form, and encourage you to put in your proposal soon in order to be considered to speak at one of 2014′s biggest and best weeks of new media, digital marketing, and search.
Pubcon New Orleans 2014 will light up The Big Easy with thousands of social media, optimization,and digital marketing professionals from around the world, providing a prime opportunity for leading industry speakers to present in expert spotlight and panel discussion formats in front of the most tech-savvy attendees in the business.
Submit your speaking proposal soon, and let other speakers you’d like to hear at Pubcon New Orleans 2014 on March 17 – 20 know that we are accepting session ideas from inspiring and outstanding speakers.
We look forward to seeing you for an exciting lineup of extraordinary Pubcon events in 2014, expanding on over 13 years of success.
Lane R. Ellis
- Submit a speaking proposal for Pubcon New Orleans 2014
- Register for Pubcon New Orleans 2014 (coming soon)
- Virtual tour of New Orleans Convention Center
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Pubcon Photos and History
- Follow @Pubcon on Twitter
- Become a Pubcon fan on Facebook
- Join the Pubcon New Orleans 2014 Facebook event page
- Join the New Orleans 2014 Google Plus event page
- Pubcon on LinkedIn
- Pubcon on Google Plus
- Pubcon on Pinterest
- Pubcon Named Forbes Must-Attend Conference
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.