PUBCON NEW ORLEANS 2014 MASTERS GROUP SOCIAL MEDIA TRACK
Part One: Social Media 2014 for Business – Hosted by Jabez Lebret with Lisa Buyer and Krista Neher
Moving well beyond Social Media 101 this session covers the critical aspects of the leading social media networks and how to drive business, dominate your market and stand out in the newsfeed.
- Today’s Advanced Social Marketing, Optimization and Planning Essentials
- Facebook and Google+ for Business
- Twitter for Business
- LinkedIn for Business
- Social media publicity outreach to get reporters and bloggers attention
- Social media strategy for tragedy – etiquette in good times and bad
- How to avoid a social media and public relations disaster
- Social media policy making – who, what where, why and how to do it
Part Two: Visual, Video and Mobile Social Media – Hosted by Krista Neher with Lisa Buyer and Jabez LeBret
- The State of Visual and Mobile
- Pinterest and Instagram for Business
- Vine, YouTube and More for Business
- Optimizing Foursquare, Yelp, Local Places
- Visual and Mobile Content Strategies – what works, what doesn’t
- Your Website’s Online Newsroom: It’s Social and Visual
- Staying Legal – Copyright, image use and avoiding lawsuits
Part Three: ROI, Analytics, Conversions, Influence and Hacks! Hosted by Lisa Buyer with Krista neher and Jabez Lebret
2014 Social Media Secrets from the Experts – Getting ROI, Paying to Play, Measuring What Matters, How to Increase Productivity with Tips & Hacks, and Maximizing Your Efforts
- Getting ROI, KPIs, ROR (return on relationship) and paying to play in social- what does it mean?
- Measuring What Matters in Social
- Google Analytics Social Reporting – learn how to use top reports that quickly demonstrate the value of your social media marketing practice and social media impact
- Conversions and Social Media – You have a quality community, you are engaging with them, now what?
- Social Media Influence and Scores- why it matters, when it doesn’t and how to use it – Kred, Klout and More
- No Tweeting! Social Media Efficiencies, Tools and Platforms for social publishing – Lisa, Jabez and Krista share their favorites to make the most of your social media for business.
Part Four: Social Media Marketing Q&A
A rare opportunity to have your SMM questions answered by Pubcon’s expert speakers.
MEET THE SOCIAL MEDIA POWER DAY FACULTY
Lisa Buyer – Social PR Author, Evangelist, Journalist and Publicist @lisabuyer
Author of Social PR Secrets and named one of the top 40 Digital Strategists for 2013, Lisa Buyer is passionate and ambitious about how Public Relations, Social Media and SEO influence each other.
She is President and CEO of The Buyer Group, an interactive public relations and social consultancy located in Celebration, Florida and editor for Social #PR Chat covering trends in Social PR, Mobile PR, Brand PR and SEO PR. A columnist with Search Engine Watch and a regular speaker with Pubcon, ClickZLive and part of the @ClickZ faculty and most recently became an instructor of the University of San Francisco’s online Advanced Social Media certificate program.
Jabez LeBret – CIO, Get Noticed Get Found @jabezlebret
LeBret is renowned for his SEO success and social media conversion strategies with LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Plus, as well as his strong traffic strategy and client learning/development techniques. Over the past eleven years, LeBret has delivered more than 950 presentations to organizations such as Microsoft, Nordstrom, Deloitte, Boeing, and G.E. in locations from Saudi Arabia to Colombia.
Considered a top authority on monetizing social media, he understands the importance of wisely managing a marketing budget. As a financial analyst for five years, LeBret successfully managed a $33 million budget. Jabez has authored three books and he also writes for Forbes and NBC Chicago about technology and marketing.
Krista Neher – CEO, Boot Camp Digital and bestselling author @KristaNeher
Neher, an international speaker, bestselling author and serves as CEO of Boot Camp Digital, a marketing consultancy that emphasizes the creative use of technology and social media to grow brands online. Krista has trained thousands of businesses on social media marketing and co-authored one of the first textbooks on social media marketing. Krista also created one of the first accredited social media certification programs in the United States.
She has provided marketing solutions for Fortune 500 companies like P&G, GE, The United States Senate, Google and General Mills, as well as countless start-ups and small businesses. Her unique blend of traditional marketing experience, technical knowledge and a creative new marketing approach is a massive benefit for PubCon participants.
Neher has deep roots in marketing, having worked at Procter and Gamble for over five years in a career spanning sales, finance and marketing. While at P&G, Neher worked on their biggest brands and participated in some of their largest and most successful product launches. Prior to Boot Camp Digital, Neher was vice president of marketing for tech start-up Photrade.com, where she successfully used branding, strategic marketing, technology and social media to grow the business.
PUBCON MASTERS GROUP ADDITIONAL TRACKS
- Pubcon Masters Group Organic SEO Training Program
- Pubcon Masters Google and Facebook Advertising Program
- Pubcon Masters Group Training Program Overview
- Pubcon Masters Group Roger Dooley Kick-Off Talk
- Register For The Pubcon Masters Group Training Program
The Pubcon Masters Group training program is a popular exclusive add-on opportunity separate from the Pubcon conference, featuring a complete day of intensely focused and highly personal learning from leading innovators. Sign up for the Pubcon Masters Group training program now.