We’re happy to announce Pubcon Classic New Orleans, the perfect technology industry networkingevent to put an official exclamation point on a week full of technology learning at Pubcon New Orleans 2014.
Join us on Thursday, March 20 as Pubcon New Orleans returns at the Tropical Isle Bourbon — one of the most central and exciting spots in The Big Easy — to celebrate and network with your favorite Pubcon speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, partners, and attendees.
Last year Pubcon held a fantastic casual gathering at this location, with some of the world’s top technology professionals networking on Tropical Isle’s scenic balcony overlooking one of Bourbon Street’s most bustling spots.
Enjoy Pubcon Classic New Orleans at Tropical Isle Bourbon, a favorite spot for Pubcon’s famous industry networking and mingling with the world’s top digital marketers and technology leaders, another official Pubcon conference event making an already top-notch event lineup even better.
|Event:||Pubcon Classic New Orleans|
|Where:||Tropical Isle Bourbon, 721 Bourbon Street|
|Date:||Thursday, March 20|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Featuring:||Pubcon’s famous open bar post-conference industry networking|
|Registration badge required:||Yes. Gold or platinum badge pass-holders only.|
Add this event to your Big Easy calendar and stay tuned via attendee e-mail and by checking in onthe official Pubcon blog for announcements about additional Pubcon New Orleans 2014 parties and networking events, and we look forward to seeing you on St. Patrick’s Day week, March 17 – 20, for the social media and optimization event of the year in one of the world’s most exciting and historic cities.
Lane R. Ellis
- Tropic Island website
- Tropical Isle Facebook fan page
- Tropical Isle Twitter account
- Tropical Isle Pinterest page
- Tropical Isle YouTube channel
Pubcon New Orleans 2014 Related Content:
- Register for Pubcon New Orleans 2014
- Cialdini, Shankman, And Ash To Keynote Pubcon New Orleans 2014
- Virtual tour of New Orleans Convention Center
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Pubcon Photos and History
- Follow @Pubcon on Twitter
- Become a Pubcon fan on Facebook
- Join the Pubcon New Orleans 2014 Facebook event page
- Join the New Orleans 2014 Google Plus event page
- Pubcon on LinkedIn
- Pubcon on Google Plus
- Pubcon on Pinterest
- Pubcon Named Forbes Must-Attend Conference
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.