Here are answers to some of the basic questions regarding the Pubcon New Orleans 2013 conference. Full information is available on our detailed Pubcon New Orleans 2013 conference page.
- When will Pubcon New Orleans 2013 take place?
- Where will Pubcon New Orleans 2013 be held?
- What is the Pubcon Masters Group training program?
- How do I register?
- How can I get the latest news and information regarding Pubcon?
- Are registration discounts available?
- Can I attend only the exposition hall?
- What is the official conference hotel?
- Can I book hotel reservations through the Pubcon website?
- Where can I get more information about New Orleans?
- What will be covered at Pubcon New Orleans 2013?
- Who should attend Pubcon New Orleans 2013?
- Will the speakers' presentations be available to attendees?
- When is the exhibit hall open?
- What is the special Pubcon networking event?
- How can I become a speaker at Pubcon?
- How can I become an exhibitor at Pubcon?
- How do I get into the private parties that are held at Pubcon?
- Can I bring my children with me?
Conference: April 23 – 25
Exhibition Hall: April 24 – 25 (tentative)
Pubcon Masters Group Training: April 22
The Pubcon New Orleans 2013 conference program is tentatively set to begin on Monday, April 22 at 5:30 p.m. with a Pubcon Classic kickoff networking event, and runs through Thursday, April 25, 2013.
Additionally, there is a stand-alone separately-priced one day multiple-track slate of intensive educational training programs, the Pubcon Masters Group training program, which is tentatively scheduled to take place on Monday, April 22 from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 22 features the optional day-long professional search and social media Pubcon Masters Group training program
- Monday, April 22 will feature a special Pubcon Classic networking event during the evening from 5:30 p.m. until whenever
- Tuesday, April 23 through Thursday, April 25 will feature Pubcon's three-day renowned multiple-track conference
Pubcon will take place at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. The convention center’s address is 900 Convention Center Boulevard, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130. Information on the city of New Orleans and the New Orleans Convention Center is available on our Pubcon New Orleans 2013 lodging and venue area.
The Pubcon Masters Group training program is a one day multiple-track slate of intensive educational training programs that will be held at the New Orleans Convention Center. Due to the intimate nature of this training, the class sizes will be limited.
The Pubcon Masters program is scheduled to take place on Monday, April 22, the day before the full conference sessions officially begin, with multiple simultaneous tracks of in-depth training led by some of the industry's most respected search and social media professionals. Pubcon attendees can register for the Masters Program only, or for a Platinum Pass that includes both the training program and the three-day Pubcon conference, on our registration page.
You can register online until online registration closes just before the event begins on Monday, April 22, 2013. Registration will also be available on-site at the New Orleans Convention Center. The Pubcon registration notes page offers important registration policies and guidelines.
You can subscribe to the Pubcon blog mailing list to receive e-mail updates on registration, keynote speakers, the official conference hotel selection and more. Keep track of Pubcon on your favorite social media websites as well.
Yes, see below for important information about discounts:
- Pubcon sponsors and exhibitors often have coupons available. Contact them directly to find out about acquiring one
- Companies with four or more employees attending Pubcon may contact us prior to registration to learn about multiple-employee discounts
- Pubcon does not offer .org discounts, .edu discounts, student discounts, or non-profit discounts
- All Pubcon coupons and discounts must be applied at the time of registration. There are no post-registration discounts
Yes. We offer an exposition-hall-only pass, and as with a full Pubcon conference pass, the price will increase in cost as the April 22 beginning date of the show draws closer. Exposition-hall-only passes do not allow access to Pubcon conference sessions and do not include breakfast or lunch.
Keep posted here and on the Pubcon blog as the April 22 – 25 dates for Pubcon New Orleans 2013 draw closer for our announcement on the official hotel choice for the year's biggest and boldest social media and optimization conference.
Full details about our hotel selection can be found on our Pubcon New Orleans 2013 lodging and venue page.
Detailed hotel information, including booking specifics, is available on the Pubcon New Orleans 2013 hotel information page.
Where can I get more information about New Orleans?
To learn more about sunny New Orleans, visit the websites listed on our lodging and venue page.
Pubcon covers a broad range of topics vital to the Web professional, including:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- PPC and Internet Advertising
- Internet Video and Multimedia
- Web Hosting
- Domains and Domaining
- Reputation Management
If you are involved in the production, marketing, or management of an Internet website – Pubcon is a must-attend event.
All speaker PowerPoint presentations will either be mailed on USB stick or made available online to all full conference attendees immediately after Pubcon concludes.
- Wednesday, April 24 between 9:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (tentative)
- Thursday, April 25 between 9:45 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (tentative)
An evening reception offering quality networking in a quiet atmosphere designed to be conducive to information and educational exchange. More information will be posted to the Pubcon blog as the event draws nearer.
Speaking proposals are accepted by filling out a speaker and session proposal form.
Fill out an exhibitor information request form and Pubcon will contact you.
It really comes down to being a customer of the sponsoring company or knowing people on the invitation list.
No one under age 18, including infants, will be admitted.
For further information about Pubcon please see our detailed Pubcon New Orleans 2013 page.