PUBCON LAS VEGAS 2013 MASTERS GROUP SOCIAL MEDIA POWER DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
Today, many businesses have a presence on social media sites, but they don’t have a strong strategic plan to power-up their results. This program will give you the tools, tips and knowledge you need to take your social media marketing to the next level. Get the real-world strategies that have proven success from some leading experts in the field.
Participants in this hands-on training program will learn:
- Where to focus their social media efforts for best results
- The power of leveraging social media activity for media exposure
- Up-and-coming content creation, curation and amplification tips and tricks for new media publishers
- Advanced LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook tactics, spanning organic to paid advertising optimization
- How to measure performance against specific goals and improve your social strategy
“What’s amazing about Pubcon Masters Group is one training after another, with real actionable steps you can apply to your business starting right away,” LeBret said. “Regardless of the size of your company, the strategies shared are at the forefront of what you need to dominate your overall Web strategy. No fluff, real numbers, and action steps that will lead to real results,” he added.
Participants have exclusive access to:
- State of Social Media Users and How to Dominate the Universe, with LeBret and Neher
- Understanding ROI, Increasing Productivity with Tips & Hacks, and Maximizing Your Efforts, with Neher and Buyer
- Becoming a Publicity Machine and Leveraging Existing Content, with Buyer and LeBret
- Social Media Marketing Q&A – a rare opportunity to have your SMM questions answered by Pubcon’s expert speakers
MEET THE PUBCON MASTERS GROUP SOCIAL MEDIA POWER DAY FACULTY
Jabez LeBret – Chief Innovation Officer, Get Noticed Get Found @jabezlebret
LeBret is renowned for his SEO success and social media conversion strategies with LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Plus, as well as his strong traffic strategy and client learning and development techniques. Over the past eleven years, LeBret has delivered more than 950 presentations to organizations such as Microsoft, Nordstrom, Deloitte, Boeing, and G.E. in locations from Saudi Arabia to Colombia.
Considered a top authority on monetizing social media, he understands the importance of wisely managing a marketing budget. As a financial analyst for five years, LeBret successfully managed a $33 million budget. Jabez has authored three books and he also writes for Forbes and NBC Chicago about technology and marketing.
Lisa Buyer – Social PR Author, Evangelist, Journalist and Publicist @lisabuyer
Author of “Social PR Secrets” and named one of the top 40 digital strategists for 2013, Buyer is passionate and ambitious about how public relations, social media and SEO influence each other.
She is president and chief executive of The Buyer Group, an interactive public relations and social agency located in Celebration, Florida and editor for Social #PR Chat covering trends in social, mobile, brand, and SEO PR. A columnist with Search Engine Watch and a regular speaker with Pubcon, SES and part of the @ClickZ faculty, Buyer most recently became an instructor of the University of San Francisco’s online advanced social media certificate program.
Krista Neher – Chief Executive, Boot Camp Digital and best-selling author @KristaNeher
Neher, an international speaker and best-selling author, serves as chief executive at Boot Camp Digital, a marketing consultancy that emphasizes the creative use of technology and social media to grow brands online. Krista has trained thousands of businesses on social media marketing and co-authored one of the first textbooks on social media marketing. Neher also created one of the first accredited social media certification programs in the United States.
She has provided marketing solutions for Fortune 500 companies like P&G, G.E., The United States Senate, Google and General Mills, as well as countless start-ups and small businesses. Her unique blend of traditional marketing experience, technical knowledge and a creative new marketing approach is a massive benefit for Pubcon Masters Group participants.
Neher has deep roots in marketing, having worked at Procter and Gamble for over five years in a career spanning sales, finance and marketing. While at P&G, Neher worked on their biggest brands and participated in some of their largest and most successful product launches. Prior to Boot Camp Digital, Neher was vice president of marketing for tech start-up Photrade.com, where she successfully used branding, strategic marketing, technology and social media to grow the business.
PUBCON MASTERS GROUP SOCIAL MEDIA POWER DAY FULL SESSION DESCRIPTIONS
Part 1: State of Social Media Users and How to Dominate the Universe – Jabez LeBret and Krista Neher
When it comes to social strategies, understanding the state of social media networks is the first step. Moving well beyond Social Media 101 this session will focus on the trends that are driving successfulcampaigns. We will cover what social media networks are important for driving business and provides techniques you can use to dominate your market.
This session will provide an opportunity for you to discover what other companies are doing that is working and what isn’t. By the end of the session you will be prepared to dive into measuring your activity and boosting your effectiveness. Special attention will be given to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as drivers for a positive ROI projects.
- What social media networks matter and why
- LinkedIn: Endorsements, links, summary, and where you can expect to see results. The new company pages: How they changed and why it matters.
- Stealing or creating your own groups and using them to build your business. This is awesome, seriously.
- Facebook: What’s changed in the last year, the psychology of the user, driving results with interaction, and impacting EdgeRank
- Google Plus: What you need to know. Topics will cover SEO benefits, local, SERP indexing and how to leverage this network
- How to not suck at social media – from Twitter to everything else…how not to suck
Part 2: Understanding ROI, Increasing Productivity with Tips & Hacks, and Maximizing Your Efforts – Krista Neher and Lisa Buyer
The key to improving ROI (Return On Investment) from social media is to continually be testing, measuring and improving. The reality is that many businesses fail to generate results from social media because they don’t have a clear plan that targets ROI for their business, and they don’t know the tools, tips and hacks that can drive productivity and ROI. This Pubcon Masters Group session is focused on showing you exactly how to get more “bang for your buck” and make the most out of your efforts.
This jam-packed session will showcase the leading tools, strategies, tactics and hacks that you can use to get better results from your social media efforts. In this session we’ll share our top secrets and best tools. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro, you’ll learn something new. Plus, you’ll learn how to measure your social media initiatives to really understand if they are working.
This session will include:
- Top tools, tips and tricks that can take your social media execution to the next level
- Engineering better ROI into your social media marketing to generate better ROI
- Strategically planning for social media to drive results that clearly link back to your business goals and objectives
- How to create KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure your social media efforts and link directly back to your marketing and business objectives
- Calculating and measuring ROI to drive better results
Part 3: Becoming a Publicity Machine and Leveraging Existing Content – Lisa Buyer and Jabez LeBret
The power of publicity and media coverage has exploded in the age of new and social media. Optimized, shareable content, whether produced in-house or the result of media coverage, is the holy grail in brand building and awareness. Companies struggle to understand and capitalize on the opportunity that is business-as-publisher; Buyer and LeBret share their expertise in building your brand into a publicity machine.
- Media relations tips and tricks to get your news noticed
- Social publishing platforms and tools for killer content creation
- Social etiquette in good times and bad
- Using your social channels for PR
- Curating and leveraging existing content for your brand’s benefit
Part 4: Social Media Marketing Q&A – Faculty
A rare opportunity to have your SMM questions answered by Pubcon Masters Group’s expert speakers.
PUBCON MASTERS GROUP ADDITIONAL TRACKS
- Pubcon Masters Group Organic SEO Training Program
- Pubcon Masters Google and Facebook Advertising Program
- Pubcon Masters Group Corporate In-House Track
- Pubcon Masters Group Training Program Overview
- Pubcon Masters Group Roger Dooley Kick-Off Talk
- Register For The Pubcon Masters Group Training Program
The Pubcon Masters Group training program is a popular exclusive add-on opportunity separate from the Pubcon conference, featuring a complete day of intensely focused and highly personal learning from leading innovators. Sign up for the Pubcon Masters Group training program now.