Here are answers to some of the basic questions regarding the Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 conference. Full information is available on our detailed Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 conference page.
- When will Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 take place?
- Where will Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 be held?
- What is the Pubcon Masters Group training program?
- How do I register?
- How can I get the latest news and information regarding Pubcon?
- Are registration discounts available?
- Can I attend only the exposition hall?
- What is the official conference hotel?
- Can I book hotel reservations through the Pubcon website?
- Where can I get more information about Las Vegas?
- What will be covered at Pubcon Las Vegas 2013?
- Who should attend Pubcon Las Vegas 2013?
- Will the speakers' presentations be available to attendees?
- When is the exhibit hall open?
- What is the special Pubcon networking event?
- How can I become a speaker at Pubcon?
- How can I become an exhibitor at Pubcon?
- How do I get into the private parties that are held at Pubcon?
- Can I bring my children with me?
Conference: October 22 – 24
Exhibition Hall: October 23 – 24 (tentative)
Pubcon Masters Group Training: October 21
The Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 conference program is tentatively set to begin on Monday, October 21 at 5:30 p.m. with a special Pubcon Classic kickoff networking event, and runs through Thursday, October 24, 2013, with informal unofficial Friday, October 25 events also possible.
Additionally, there is a stand-alone separately-priced one day four-track slate of intensive educational training programs, the Pubcon Masters Group training program, which is tentatively scheduled to take place on Monday, October 21 from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 21 features the optional day-long professional search and social media Pubcon Masters Group training program
- Monday, October 21 will feature a special Pubcon Classic networking event during the evening from 5:30 p.m. until whenever
- Tuesday, October 22 through Thursday, October 24 will feature Pubcon's three-day renowned multiple-track conference
Pubcon will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center south halls in Las Vegas, Nevada. The convention center's address is 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109. Information on getting around in Las Vegas is available on our Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 and our lodging and venue area.
The Pubcon Masters training program is a one day multiple-track slate of intensive educational training programs that will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Due to the intimate nature of this training, the class sizes will be limited.
The Pubcon Masters program is scheduled to take place on Monday, October 21, the day before the full conference sessions officially begin, with four simultaneous tracks of in-depth training led by some of the industry's most respected search and social media professionals. Pubcon attendees can register for the Masters Program only, or for a Platinum Pass that includes both the training program and the three-day Pubcon conference, on our registration page.
You can register online until online registration closes just before the event begins on Monday, October 21, 2013. Registration will also be available on-site at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Pubcon registration notes page offers important registration policies and guidelines.
You can subscribe to the Pubcon blog mailing list to receive e-mail updates on registration, keynote speakers, the official conference hotel selection and more. Keep track of Pubcon on your favorite social media websites as well.
Yes, see below for important information about discounts:
- Pubcon sponsors and exhibitors often have coupons available. Contact them directly to find out about acquiring one
- Companies with four or more employees attending Pubcon may contact us prior to registration to learn about multiple-employee discounts
- Pubcon does not offer .org discounts, .edu discounts, student discounts, or non-profit discounts
- All Pubcon coupons and discounts must be applied at the time of registration. There are no post-registration discounts
Yes. We offer an exposition-hall-only pass, and as with a full Pubcon conference pass, the price will increase in cost as the October 21 beginning date of the show draws closer. Exposition-hall-only passes do not allow access to Pubcon conference sessions and do not include breakfast or lunch.
Over the years Pubcon has partnered with many of the top hotels and resorts in Las Vegas to offer prime accommodations to our attendees, including Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, the Wynn Las Vegas and Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, and the Las Vegas Hilton, now known as the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino (LVH).
Keep posted here and on the Pubcon blog as the October 21 – 24 dates for Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 draw closer for our announcement on the official hotel choice for the year's biggest and boldest social media and optimization conference.
Full details about our hotel selection can be found on our Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 lodging and venue page.
Detailed hotel information, including booking specifics, is available on the Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 hotel information page.
Where can I get more information about Las Vegas?
Pubcon covers a broad range of topics vital to the Web professional, including:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- PPC and Internet Advertising
- Internet Video and Multimedia
- Web Hosting
- Domains and Domaining
- Reputation Management
If you are involved in the production, marketing, or management of an Internet website – Pubcon is a must-attend event.
All speaker PowerPoint presentations will be made available online to all full conference attendees immediately after Pubcon concludes.
- Wednesday, October 22 between 9:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (tentative)
- Thursday, October 23 between 9:45 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (tentative)
An evening reception offering quality networking in a quiet atmosphere designed to be conducive to information and educational exchange. More information will be posted to the Pubcon blog as the event draws nearer.
Speaking proposals are accepted by filling out a speaker and session proposal form.
Fill out an exhibitor information request form and Pubcon will contact you.
It really comes down to being a customer of the sponsoring company or knowing people on the invitation list.
No one under age 18, including infants, will be admitted.
For further information about Pubcon please see our detailed Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 page.