Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 kicks off in just over two months from now, and as technology and marketing-savvy attendees, exhibitors, speakers and others arrive in the entertainment capital of the world we present here some handy and practical logistical tips for making your week at the premier optimization and social media conference one to remember.
Complete details about Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 are on our website’s conference information,lodging and travel, and FAQ pages, and full information about our expanded four-track Monday Pubcon Master’s Group training program is also available.
If you’re flying in for Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 on Monday, October 15, we offer full details on SEO Web Hosting’s free limousine offer with "Take A Free Limo To Pubcon Courtesy Of SEO Web Hosting," and we also have information on using the Las Vegas Monorail to help you get around town, and our "Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 Treasure Island Shuttle Buses" will help you get from the official conference hotel, the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, to the Las Vegas Convention Center South Halls where Pubcon takes place.
Be sure to also keep track of Pubcon on Twitter by following the @Pubcon account and the#Pubcon hash-tag, and all our social media properties.
KEY PUBCON LOCATIONS
Information about the numerous taxi, shuttle, limousine, and car-for-hire options available to get from Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport to Treasure Island is available here.
Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 looks forward to seeing you this October 15 – 18 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and at our official recommended hotel, Treasure Island Hotel and Casino.
Helpful Hotel Links:
- Treasure Island Hotel and Casino website
- Treasure Island Property Map
- Treasure Island on Facebook
- Treasure Island on Twitter
- Treasure Island on Google Plus
- Treasure Island Wikipedia entry
- Treasure Island Vegas.com entry
OFFICIAL VENUE: THE LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER
The Las Vegas Convention Center is located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109. (Seea detailed map.)
Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 will once again take place in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s South Hall, which is the conveniently located closest to the monorail stop.
Low pre-conference registration rates are still available, so if you haven’t already signed up, register today and get ready for top keynotes with Dr. Robert Cialdini, professor emeritus of psychology and marketing at Arizona State University, social psychologist, and author of the bestselling book “Influence: Science & Practice,” who will present the kickoff keynote address, Google head quality control engineer and webspam team leader Matt Cutts and Shakil Khan, head of special projects at social journal start-up Path and well-known former head of special projects at Spotify.
Lane R. Ellis
- Krista Neher’s Rocking Pubcon: How to Get More Out of Conferences
- Cathy Benavides’ Optimize Your Suitcase With Pubcon Las Vegas Packing Tips
- Michael Dorausch’s Five Pubcon Badge Essentials
- Market Street Media’s 10 Ways To Avoid Dying At Pubcon Las Vegas 2012
- Jeff Tirey’s Pubcon Survival Guide Part One and Part Two
- Heather Lloyd-Martin’s 15 Tips For A Successful Pubcon Conference
- Dr. Peter J. Meyers’ Seven Tips For Surviving Pubcon
- Lane R. Ellis’ You Never Know Who You’ll Run Into At Pubcon
- Lane R. Ellis’ Handy Getting Around Pubcon Guide
- Lyndon Reid’s The Conference Goers Packing List
- Loren Baker’s 10+ Tips For a Pubcon Vegas Newbie