Don’t Miss Last Chance To Attend Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2014
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend Pubcon South Florida Interactive Marketing Association (SFIMA) Summit 2014, which takes place this Thursday, April 24 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Two strong keynote addresses are on tap at Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2014, with Google’s Matt Rogers and Jeffrey Eisenberg, bestselling author, Internet marketing pioneer and partner at Eisenberg Brothers and Associates. Eisenberg’s eagerly-anticipated keynote presentation will explore Amazon.com’s success, as he previews in a recent interview with Danny Goodwin of Search Engine Watch, while Rogers’ Pubcon keynote will look at successful online influence.
Kicking off a day full of the latest digital marketing and social media learning will be Pubcon founder and chief executive Brett Tabke, who will introduce the day’s agenda and share some of his unique insights into 2014′s online marketing landscape and what the day at SFIMA will offer.
We’ll be giving away a full conference Gold pass for Pubcon Las Vegas 2014 to one lucky attendee present during Tabke’s morning introduction.
Register today at some of the fairest pre-show rates in the industry, and we’ll see you in Fort Lauderdale for an exceptional day of the latest digital marketing best practices from top industry visionaries.
Lane R. Ellis
Related Matt Rogers Links:
Related Jeffrey Eisenberg Links:
- Jeffrey Eisenberg Twitter account
- Eisenberg Brothers & Associates website
- Jeffrey Eisenberg’s full Pubcon speaker biography page
- Amazon’s 4 Pillars of Success: A Preview of Jeffrey Eisenberg’s Pubcon SFIMA Keynote interview by Danny Goodwin for Search Engine Watch
Related Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2014 Links:
- About Pubcon SFIMA Summit 2014
- SFIMA Summit website
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
- Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center
- Register for Pubcon Events
- Pubcon Photos and History
- Follow @Pubcon on Twitter
- Become a Pubcon fan on Facebook
- Pubcon on LinkedIn
- Pubcon on Google Plus
- Pubcon on Pinterest
- SFIMA Twitter account
- SFIMA Facebook account