This October 21 – 24 at the Las Vegas Convention Center join us for Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 and take a moment to help the American Cancer Society by making a donation at our conference registration and information area.
During Pubcon Las Vegas 2011 and 2012 we offered a bag-checking facility at the registration area during the last day of the conference, resulting in a sizable donation going to the American Cancer Society, and this year we’re happy to once again accept donations in an expanded program open to donations throughout the week of Pubcon, the search marketing event of the year.
Thanks to all who generously donated last fall to help support the American Cancer Society, anorganization dedicated to saving lives from all forms of cancer, and we look forward to your continued donations assistance in October during Pubcon Las Vegas 2013, recently named a Forbes must-attend conference.
Early-bird registration rates, offering discounts on what are already some of the industry’s fairest prices, are still available, so register now to attend the year’s largest and most prestigious social media and optimization conference and expo in the entertainment capital of the world.
We look forward to seeing you among the many thousands of industry luminaries who will come learn and celebrate the world of social media, digital marketing, and search during Pubcon in sunny Las Vegas on October 21 -24, with a full day of Pubcon Masters Group professional intensive training still available.
Video of Pubcon Las Vegas 2011 Sky Jumper George Aspland Leaping from the Stratosphere Tower for the American Cancer Society
Lane R. Ellis
- Pubcon Raises Money For American Cancer Society
- American Cancer Society website
- American Cancer Society Twitter account
- American Cancer Society Facebook page
- Register for Pubcon Las Vegas 2013
- About Pubcon Las Vegas 2013
- Pubcon Photos and History
- Follow @Pubcon on Twitter
- Become a Pubcon fan on Facebook
- Join the Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 Facebook event page
- Join the Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 Google Plus event page
- Pubcon Las Vegas 2013 on Lanyrd
- Pubcon on LinkedIn
- Pubcon on Google Plus
- Pubcon on Pinterest
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.