Conference Survivor – Sports and Games
Just for the fun of it…
- Celebrity Stalking: How many speakers can you get to sign your show book?
- Party King: How many private invite only parties can you get into?
- Stuff: How many exhibitor giveaways can you get?
- Buzzword Bingo. Make a list of all the hot current buzz words and check them off as you hear them.
- Werewolf Tournament. You’ll just have to attend to figure this one out.
- He shoots he scores! Jello Shot Three Pointers.
- Walk of shame/fame: how many attendees can you count at the Wynn with their pre-night outfit while headed to morning sessions
- Contacts Game : Business card counting – given out, taken in, ratio of given out compared with taken in. If your ratio of given out is higher than received you’re: A) loser B) too eager C) not particularly interesting D) car salesman E) still drunk from last night.
- WiFi War Walking : How many unsecured wireless networks can you connect to?
- Plug Nuts : Battery Busters – How many people can you spot charging their various batteries.
- Drink Bait : How many speakers or moderators can you get to buy you a drink.
- Link Bait : 36,38,40, what is the highest number?
- Photo Bait : How many speakers can you get your picture taken with? (warning, Jim Boykin is all time king).