Pubcon is thrilled to announce that search engine start-up Blekko, the “spam-free search engine,” has signed up as a major Gold Sponsor for Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 on October 15 – 18 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Blekko has been a strong supporter of Pubcon, the premier social media and search conference, through exhibiting and speaking engagements by the firm’s chief executive Rich Skrenta at previous conferences, and we’re happy that the search engine firm has increased its involvement and support by becoming a major Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 Gold Sponsor.
“We’re delighted to have Blekko as a premium Gold Sponsor at Pubcon Las Vegas 2012, as Rich andhis company are currently doing some of the most innovative and important things in the search industry,” said Pubcon and WebmasterWorld founder and chief executive Brett Tabke. “A Blekko gold sponsorship is a perfect fit for Pubcon’s industry-leading search engine agenda,” Tabke added.
Blekko, founded in November 2010, will be in full force this October during the year’s biggest and best new media and marketing conference, including a fully-staffed exhibit hall area with representatives available to answer your questions about the company’s increasingly popular search engine, and at least one session featuring Skrenta’s insights.
We’re excited to have Blekko, which has received more than $50 million in investment funding, as a Gold Sponsor for Pubcon Las Vegas 2012, and look forward to joining Skrenta and his team for a fantastic search and social media conference in the entertainment capital of the world this October 15 – 18.
Register for Pubcon Las Vegas 2012 today at some of the fairest early-bird rates in the industry, and we’ll see you in Las Vegas.
Lane R. Ellis
- Blekko website
- Blekko Twitter account
- Rich Skrenta Twitter account
- Rich Skrenta Pubcon speaker biography page
- Blekko Pubcon exhibitor page
- Become a Pubcon exhibitor and sponsor
- Pubcon Exhibitor Prospectus
- "SEO Pros Flock To Blekko In Post-Yahoo Site Explorer Landscape" Pubcon video blog Vanessa Zamora interview with Rich Skrenta
- "Find Out What’s New With Bing And Blekko At Pubcon Las Vegas" archive piece
- "Blekko Search Engine Founder Makes Case: Vying for 3rd Place in the Search Space" Pubcon video blog Vanessa Zamora interview with Rich Skrenta
- "Blekko Works With Lavasoft on Spam-Free Search" New York Times article