PubCon Las Vegas 2011, the premier optimization and social media conference taking place November 8 – 10 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
PubCon Labs presents gold and platinum PubCon attendees the valuable opportunity to sit down at a private table and talk one-on-one with one or more of the 50 top PubCon speakers who are taking part in this special new event that will debut during PubCon Las Vegas 2011.
The new PubCon Labs event will operate daily from Wednesday, November 9 through Thursday, November 10, and is available on a first-come first-served sign-up basis to all PubCon Gold and Platinum pass holders, and offers the rare chance to meet PubCon speakers and get advice and consultation from exceptional digital media experts on a wide array of topics.
We’ll soon announce PubCon Labs sign-up information, topics, and complete daily schedules, and look forward to seeing you in sunny Las Vegas this November for what we expect to be the largest search and new media conference ever held.
Tentative PubCon Labs Lineup
- John Ellis, CEO and owner, Crescent Interactive
- Dixon Jones, marketing director, Majestic SEO
- Russ Jones, chief technology officer, Virante, Inc.
- Adam Proehl, managing partner, NordicClick Interactive
- Kristine Schachinger, CEO, SitesWithoutWalls.com
- Adam Opuchlik,
director of product development,
- Sean Jackson, founding partner, Copyblogger Media
- Nick Stamoulis, president and founder, Brick Marketing
- Bruce Clay, president, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Steve Plunkett, senior manager, content strategy, search & social, Rockfish
- Krista Neher, CEO, BootCampDigital
- Marty Weintraub, president, aimClear
- David Vogelpohl, founder & CEO, Marketing Clique
- Joe Hall, CEO and founder, 22 Media LLC
- Eric Enge, president, Stone Temple Consulting Corporation
- Stoney G deGeyter, president, Pole Position Marketing
- Warren Whitlock, social media strategist, BestSellerAuthors.com
- Elmer Boutin, webmaster, Wilsonart International
- Adam Riemer, president, Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC
- Taylor Pratt, VP of product marketing, Raven Internet Marketing Tools
- Michael Bonfils, international managing director, SEM International
- Andy Atkins-Kruger, CEO, WebCertain Group
- Ruth Burr, senior manager of search marketing, GameHouse.com
- Matt Siltala, president, Dream Systems Media
- David Mink, co-owner/chief legal counsel, Dream Systems Media
- Alison Zarrella, interactive copywriter & social media consultant, AlisonZarrella.com
- Wister Walcott, co-founder & VP of products, Marin Software
- Tim Ash, CEO, SiteTuners.com
- Phillip Thune, CEO Americas, Textbroker International
- Adam Sussman, VP of business development, Best of the Web
- Alex Pyatetsky, founder, The HOTH
- Michael David, founder, TastyPlacement
- Matt Tuens, founder & CEO, AcuVox
- Mark Barrera, president, Mark Barrera Consulting
- Ash Nallawalla, CEO, TrainSEM
- Chris Winfield, CMO & managing partner, BlueGlass
- Eric Ludwig, senior director of online sales & marketing, Rosetta Stone
- Robert Riggs, principal, frontpageTV
- Danielle Glick, social media director & owner, DGdesign
- Brian Combs, principal, ionadas local
- Brian Massey, conversion scientist, Conversion Sciences
- Scott Polk, co-founder & VP of search services, ObsidianEdge
- Kate Morris, SEO consultant, Distilled Consulting
- Brian Piepgrass, Internet marketing manager, Facebook
- Sarah Carling, co-founder & director of operations, Obsidian Edge
- John Straw, CEO and founder, Linkdex
- Amanda Watlington, Ph.D., Searching for Profit
- Kenny Hyder, independent marketing consultant, Hyder Media
- Mark Knowles, president and CEO, Pixelsilk
- Ted Ulle, senior search analyst, Converseon, Inc.
- Scott Hendison, CEO and president, Search Commander, Inc.
- Ralf Schwoebel, Founder and CEO, Tradebit, Inc.
Lane R. Ellis